Why I Run
I was just asked “why?”
Here are some of my reasons:
- I broke my ankle once and hated not being able to do something, so after physio I was really driven to run
- I broke up with someone once and could sleep unless my body was exausted, so ran to tire myself out
- I’m hooked on the adrenaline
- It keeps me calm
- It allows me to be focused on specific goals
- It clears my head
- It keeps me creative, to an extent
- I feel like I’m achieving something, even if that’s not necessarily true
I’m sure there are other reasons.
Do you run? Why?